top of page

Here at the property place, we let and manage properties throughout the UK and we aim to make your move in process run as smoothly as possible. We are here to assist with any questions you may have so please feel free to contact us or pop in to the office for a brew and a chat.

Moving home can be a stressful time and so we will guide you through all of the legal documentation, fees and move in paper work.

The Property Place have been trading for nearly 9 years, we are a very relaxed yet professional company and our excellent reputation means you will be in good hands at all times throughout your move.

Check out our rave reviews:



student accommodation


property to rent

As members of the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) you can be assured that all the deposits lodged with us will be forwarded to the DPS, who will then write to you confirming this, safeguarding you as a tenant and your deposit.


Before, we move any tenant into any of our managed property we do a full inspection on the property and take meter readings. Regular inspections on the properties are carried out and upon vacating the property we carry out a move out inspection and proof of payment of the final utility must be provided by the tenant.

Please find below the DPS Tenant Guide which will help assist you when asking for your deposit return


3 Logo.png
3 Logo.png
3 Logo.png

Move In Documentation

  • Deposit (equal to 1 Months rent)

  • 1st Months rent

  • Passports

  • Work references

  • Visa (if applicable)

  • Right to rent checks

  • UK guarantor (if applicable)

  • Guarantor passport

  • Date of move in

  • Date of move out

Before you move in to your new home, we will require the following items of information and payment, we cannot release any keys until we have the applicable information.

student accommodation

Please note a credit check maybe required on all applicants and guarantors which is included in the above.

Report a Repair

property management

If your property is managed by The Property Place then you can report a repair or fault to us and we will deal with the issue a.s.a.p, please call or e-mail the below:


If you have an emergency and our office is closed, you may find the below contact numbers useful:

  • Fire Service, Ambulance & Police - 999

  • Damaged Window - Manchester Glass on 0161 292 8444

  • Gas Leak -  0800 111 999

Complaints Procedure

Please click on the link for more Information:

bottom of page